Steps To Remove Samsung Account On G900A/G900V/G900T/T1/G900U/G900P & All Qualcomm
Below Are The Outlines To Remove Samsung Account On All Qualcomm Devices:
- Download Samsung Combination Factory SW for your device, if you don’t have, look below link for our collections of Combination Factory Software. Today’s guide will be on Samsung Galaxy S5 AT&T Variant, look below to download Galaxy S5 AT&T Combination Factory SW
- Download Link
- Download all the necessary Apps to install for rooting at engineering level, and to ease bypass
- Download Link
- Boot device into download mode by holding volume down key, home and power, then press volume up at the prompt.
- Open Open Odin3, choose AP and select combination Factory SW for your device and press Start.
- Upon reboot of your device in factory firmware state, copy all the Android Application in the folder into your device internal storage or sd card.
- Install all the apps, one after another, upon installation.
- Connect device to wi-fi, open Kingroot apk and root device.
- Once successfully rooted, open and run supersu-me-v6.7 app and allow root permission access management
- Next, open and run busybox allow busy box to disable OTA and install scripts…
- Download SM-G900A, lollipop version and extract the system image, i will upload my system image soon, stay updated..
- Open Flashify pro, or lollipop Safetrap and locate Flashify and open…., give it a while for the auto scripts to be excuted
- At the License agreement Prompt, press Agree and No Thanks!
- Click on the plus sign(+) at the right below the phone, next click on Flash firmware package.
14. Scroll down and locate the system.tar file you extracted from your firmware and compiled into .tar.
15.Click on the system.tar file and allow flashify to scan the package for components files verification.
- Once successfully verified, click the Marked Sign and go down the screen and press Flash
- The flashing process will be completed in few minutes, and after successful flashing, device will boot into panic screen error, disconnect battery for few seconds and reconnect and power up device
- wait for device to boot up, set up device and and be free from Samsung Account.
Watch Video Tutorial