Learn how to remove frp with sp flashtool on TECNO CA6 CM STOCK ROM
Open Sp flashtool as an administrator and locate Scartter loading:
2. Go to where you saved the file you download and select scartter loading:
3. Go to Download Agent and choose DA FILE:
4. Untick everything in the sselected list, except frp and preloader:
5. Just a few second and you are all through to re-use your device again.
6. For bootloop, flash complete images.
If scartter files, shows error on sp flashtools, use nck or inferno otherwise, edit the Android_Scarter file.txt and replace MT6737 with MT6735 and try loading with sp flashtools again.
Phone Key Features:
- OS: TECNO CA6 CM STOCK ROM
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: YES, LTE
- Screen Size : 5.7 Inches HD IPS Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (364 PPI)
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex, Mediatek chipset
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- Back / Rear Camera: 13MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Battery: 3000 mAh (non-removable)
On the inside sits a Quad-core processor with Mediatek MT6737 chipset, the processor clocks at 1.25 GHz. The Camon CM sports a 2GB RAM which is enough to give you a lag-free multi-tasking experience, there might also be 3GB RAM/32GB ROM version of the device but that is yet to be confirmed.
Tecno Camon CM runs the Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with HiOS 2.0 frp
TECNO CA6 CM selling point as its TECNO Mobile’s first full view display phone. The Camon CM comes with a 5.7 inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The full view display makes it possible for immersive viewing experience as the screen captures visuals from all angles. It also a 1:1 Real Split screen which makes it possible to watch two things with equal display at the same time.
You can use the comment sections if you have problems with using this file.